The Polycom VVX 500 multimedia IP phone is a 12 SIP line IP phone with HD Voice that is Open Source to work with most SIP PBX’s and 3rd party UC platforms. It will handle up to 12 SIP registrations and features a 3.5in TFT color capacitive touch screen that reacts to gestures, similar to how most mobile phone interfaces work today. The VVX 500 has 2 USB 2.0 ports for media and storage applications which allow you to use the display on the phone for multiple uses, such as built in web applications, digital photo frame, news, sports, weather, or even as an extension of your PC desktop.
- UC Software and Polycom Desktop Connector to PCs; keyboard and mouse sharing
- Microsoft Exchange calendar integration
- Touch-screen interface
- Expandable accessories for video and wireless
- Open application platform and Web browser
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options