Polycom VVX 1500 -The first business media phone combining advanced IP telephony, one-touch video, and business applications into a seamless, life-like experienc
The Polycom VVX 1500 unifies voice, video and applications capabilities into a simple-to-use business media phone. With its unique touch screen interface, the Polycom VVX 1500 makes video calls as simple as using a phone. Its large display and ease of use make the Polycom VVX 1500 an ideal all-in-one productivity tool for today’s busy executives and professionals, whether they are in office, retail, professional services, or healthcare environments.
Polycom VVX 1500 – Feature-Rich Phone with Polycom HD Voice™
The Polycom VVX 1500 is equipped with all of the capabilities of a full featured Polycom SoundPoint® IP phone including: six lines, Polycom HD Voice, a Gigabit Ethernet switch that supports PoE, and a host of rich telephony functions. These features can be accessed via the buttons on the front of the phone or by simply touching the large color display.
Polycom VVX 1500 – One-Touch Personal Video System
The Polycom VVX 1500 includes an integrated camera and delivers business-grade video calling with a simple touch of the screen. The phone has multiple adjustable elements including camera tilt, base height and screen angle to suit the environment and a user’s preferences for personalized eye-to-eye visual communications.
Features and Benefits of Polycom VVX 1500:
- Intuitive, color touch-screen interface for voice, video and applications
- Six-line, feature-rich phone with Polycom HD Voice™
- Instant, one-touch business-grade video conferencing right from the desktop
- Adjustable camera, base, and display to suit the environment and provide eye-level visual interactions
- Highly customizable applications platform with open Polycom XML API , integrated microbrowser and USB 2.0 for applications
- Bundled with productivity and personalization applications, including Polycom Productivity Suite, Polycom My Info Portal and Digital Photo Frame
- Deep IP PBX integration with a variety of Polycom Voice Interoperability Partners (VIP)
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) switch for bandwidth-intensive applications
- IEEE 802.3af powered at under 11W maximum for a “green” world
- Smart motion detection to enable the screen to go to power-save mode when no one is in the office